7.02.2008

Vegas!!


My job search continues...this time to Sin City! I sent in my resume and cover letter this morning for a recent General Manager opening at a course in Las Vegas. Now I absolutely know my boys will totally support this as this means 1) I'll be able to attend the annual baseball draft/spring training trip and 2) they'll have a place to stay when they are out there for weekend getaways/bachelor parties/etc. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves...

In regards to my other inquiries, I heard back from one management company that they had no openings at the time and the Santa Barbara job, as far as I know, is still up in the air. The job closed last Monday and interviews are scheduled in two weeks, so I'm thinking if I haven't heard by the middle of next week, I didn't advance to the interview stage. Again, keep them fingers crossed!

0 comments: