3.17.2008

Embedded Media Monday!

It's Monday, the 17th...that can only mean one thing:

The Hills is back in one week!



Oh hell yeah.

(And yes, I'm a 29-year old male. The Hills is my little guilty TV pleasure, so sue me!)

* * * * *

When the Oscars rolled around, I felt horribly inadequate, as I had seen almost zero of all the major talked-about films. Over the weekend, I headed over Best Buy and picked up "American Gangster" and "No Country For Old Men" and watched one each night.

"American Gangster" -- Good, not great, but it left me with no doubt about this: Denzel is one of the best actors ever and you know what? He knows it.

"No Country For Old Men" -- Loved it! Anton Chigurh is one bad-ass character. Is the movie a western? Noir? Horror? I dunno, but that's why the Coen Bros. rule.



* * * * *

Chocolate-flavored Skittles? I can't speak from experience, but that just has to be the worst idea ever.



Oh, wait. Chocolate-flavored Skittles and a human piƱata...now that's the worst idea ever.

* * * * *

So this was the scene this morning at 5:00 AM when I went to my car.

That's hail, ladies and gentlemen. I did NOT move to San Diego for this!

* * * * *

Finally, if you haven't seen this viral video that took place over the weekend, I feel like it's my duty to let you in:



Thank God for slo-mo!

1 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Dude, that human piniata was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.