2.01.2007

Now hair me out . . .

I had a crazy, crazy dream last night. I honestly don't remember the last time I had a dream or nightmare, but last night's was quite vivid.

So I was getting ready for a date (yeah, so you know it's clearly a dream) and I got out of the shower and was trying to get my hair just perfect. For the life of me, I nothing worked and I started freaking out. So I decided to cut my own hair. In doing so, I left brutal, awful patches of missing hair and started freaking out even more. I was so worked up and my 'do looked so bad, I completely bailed on the date.

Then I woke up. I'm pretty sure I had a nervous breakdown in my sleep. Wonder what Freud would say about that.



* * * * *

The day at the Corporate Office went great. Got to meet a lot of familiar voices . . . it's weird "knowing" people only because you talk to them on the phone a lot. It was nice to finally meet them face to face.

One person I met was the Director of West Operations, probably third or fourth from the top of the chain of command in the entire company. When my GM introduced me, he told him "This guy will be one of your GMs in a year or so."

So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

* * * * *

Made the schedule for next week. We're rolling out the brand new POS system, so I need to be there to train everyone, make sure they know what they're doing plus stick around to answer any questions and solve any snafus. Total hours for the week?

Seventy-nine.

Whoo ahh!

4 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

You need a raise.

j.h.k. said...

I had a dream the other night that my teeth were too big for my mouth. In a horror-movie kind of way. I could actually feel it. They were so big i could barely talk. I couldn't even do a normal bite. Imagine that. It was not pleasant.

Joe said...

Your dream was someone's real-life nightmare. It's how my rabbit died.

Apparently it's customary rabbit care to constantly check it's teeth in it's first year of infancy. We had no idea and his front two teeth just grew and grew and grew. They grew so long that he couldn't open his mouth enough to eat and he starved to death.

Quite tramatic for 13 and 10 year old.

pae said...

You're a monster Joe.