4.14.2008

I Needed That!

Worked long and hard Monday through Saturday, which included a trip to and from Long Beach to help out the company, a meeting with the Regional Director and some drama at work. When yesterday rolled around, I just had to relax and take it off.


10:40 AM: The mimosas start pouring at PB Bar & Grill with Adam, Mike, Linda, Jean, Samantha, Jessica and Gabi. I highly recommend the Sunday brunch out on the patio when it's 86 degrees like it was yesterday.

12:30 PM: Watched the entire coverage of the Masters (which was pretty anti-climactic, given Tiger couldn't get anything started, Snedeker shit the bed all day and Immelman is just kinda boring, but hey, it's still the Masters) at the new Tilted Kilt pub. It's like Hooters meets Ireland. Can't remember how many Newcastles I had, but it was my day off and I didn't care!

5:25 PM: Headed up the block to East Village Tavern + Bowl and played a couple of frames of horrific bowling.

8:00 PM: Took a tour of Mike and Linda's hotel/apartment. Cool and ecclectic, that place is a little San Diego treasure!

9:35 PM: Ended the night at Xavier's Bar, where I was served the largest plate of nachos I've ever seen. (They were shared four-ways, of course...)


Ahhh...the batteries are recharged. Let's do it all again!

0 comments: