3.14.2008

Was It Something I Said?

So no response from Lindsay and to be quite honest, I'm worried and have so many unanswered questions...Did the hotel let her go? Did she make her flight home? Who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong?

All I can do at this point to email her again:

Honey Bunny,

It's been almost a day and I haven't heard from you. I'm worried. Please contact me as soon as you can. I need those instructions again to send you what you want.

J

Phew! Only a few hours later, she finally responds:

Love,

I missed my plane and stuck at hotel. Please wire money to hotel.

Waiting to hear from you,

your Queen

I think she misunderstood my email. I never said anything about money:

Lindsay,

I didn't mean money when I said I was going to send you something. I want to send you my picture. You've sent me three pictures of you, but you haven't seen me except for my eHarmony profile:

                    __.---._
.' : `-.
J .__ L
| .' `. |
|.'__ __ \ |
||/( > (( >.\ |
|| | |-)
\\ .;) . |/
\ .---.: |
|\ " ' .|
J `-..:'.::|
/| `::: : |
_.':| \ `:: \_
__.-; ' ` |`. `-.
.--'''':' ` `| `--.`-.___
/:'' ` . " ``.
J::' ; ` \
|: ' `:. . L
|:` , :. : |
|. ..:\_ :: |:. |
|` `|`\ . ; F: `F
| | `-._ _.-"' :. ..:'/:: | ._
F F """"" . `- |::|| .--'.-<> :-:.'
F | L .: . ::. |::.-`-' \ :'
| -. F F :' :::: F:'::: >:;'
J L / : :. ::::J:::::: .:::'
F ' F F ' c ::/ :|::::::..::'
| J )--. : . :: :J::::::"'
| ' | / `Y' . .:: L
| FJ . :' F
| / | `. . .:' ;-(
J |/ J . :. ' .' |
| / | F ` ``-. .:'.' |
| | J \'//``--._.' J
J .- | | `.-''\'::' J
F `. |. J | L:' J
F .' L|: | `'):. F
| ' . |J: \.:::F:: |
|' /| | L. `::::'`` J
\ | | = |:. |: L
\ |-\(_>|::. F: |
`--._\ J::: J:: .J
F:: . |:: . L
|::. .. F:: . L
J:::. ..J \:: F
F::' . | \: . F
|::: . | L . J
|::' . | | |
|`' : | J . F
J .--. `| L . F
F `::F | .J
J ' _.:J |` :J
L\ _.::J J ` .:..|
J ._:':| ) ` ' _)
| `:::| J::`. `-- F
| ' ::J F::. `-._ /
| :::L |::::. `:'|
| :::| |:::|: 'J
J : :| F:::|:.'/
L :::F J:::/:: /
J :: H |:::::'/
L ': | |::::'/
J :.| )::' /
L :| ( ):-'|
J .:| /`.::' \
L ::|| ::. \
J : |`-.:::. `-.
L : \ `:::.__.\`.
) '' \ `::. .``)
( | `:.`.`)
| L """"
/ \
(/. .. . L
`'-_|_|._)

I don't have a scanner (or digital camera, for that matter!) so this is the best I could come up with.

From my heart to yours,

Joe

The rest of the day went by and as of now, I've yet to hear from Lindsay. My heart aches. This should set me back a few months in therapy. I'll reach out and try to contact Lindsay one last time:

My dear,

Are we breaking up?

Joe

4 comments:

AJ said...

Wow, I don't know... I think it's a pretty close likeness...

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

I think you're selling yourself a little short.

Joe said...

Partridge, don't let the size 13s fool you...I'm hung like a Tic-Tac.

Danielle said...

Wow, I never knew that you looked so different naked...remember when I said I was leaving my husband to find you, this likeness of you has given me a small hint of doubt.