3.22.2007

All about balance

Took two days off (well, it's rare I take two days off during the week, let alone two in a row, so this felt more like a mini vacation rather than a weekend) on Monday and Tuesday and spent it up in the Bay Area. I visited and stayed with my bud Adam and his wife in San Jose and spent the two days following my cousin and his college golf team in Santa Cruz. It was a great two days.

Today I'm playing in a golf tournament and really looking forward to it.

Work is going much better now that I'm balancing my workload with taking days off. It's all about balance and moderation, right?

2 comments:

j.h.k. said...

That's what I've been saying all along. Now I think you need to balance out your crappy Maroon 5 with something good.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

How much balance is there when you take a brake from your golf job to spend time on a golf course all day?