1.04.2008

Scenes from New Years

The La Jolla Torrey Pines Hilton was amazing...got in free ($250 V.I.P. tickets), had a great dinner (pan-seared Ahi with coconut wasabi), drank for free and partied with 4,000 people over 1 million square feet of lounge and dance floors.

This is what it looked like from behind the V.I.P. ropes!

The main outside patio. Beautiful with great music and bar service.

This is Laura, our Go-Go Dancer. I'm pretty sure she thought about me while making out with someone at the stroke of midnight...

Fabian, Robert and my man Hector, the ringleader of the night.

The host DJ was Donald Glaude, who I guess is big time in the club scene. He had me dancing, I know that for a fact.

1 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Nothing like spending New Years with 4000 of your closest friends.