2.19.2007

Day off dilemna

Tomorrow is my day off. I really don't have much planned. I don't feel like playing golf (spending 60+ hours at a golf course in a week will do that do you.) I can't really go out late, given that I'll be at work the next day. I got new tires on my bike and have only rode on it twice since I got them replaced a couple weeks ago. I'll definitely be pedaling tomorrow. Up to Huntington Beach, I think. I'll also run a few errands and do a few chores.

Other than that, I have no idea. I used to always watch all the nominated films every year but recently I haven't been all that inspired. Manana I just might catch a flick, 'Babel' being the leadig contender now. Maybe later I'll do some number crunching for the upcoming fantasy baseball drafts I'm in.

Now for your help: If I have a day off next week, what should I do? Any recommendations or ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My one recommendation is to get a different day off. Tuesday is the worst day and like you said, it's just one, so you can't do anything at night. Plus, your ol buddy Kor misses hanging out with ya because he works Monday-Friday like normal people!

Anonymous said...

Also, tommorrow night the D-Bags take on UCLA @6:30, Blair Field. If you want in, you know who to call.

Conrad said...

There's always wiffelball at the WB Stadium.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

You can drive up to San Jose to see your pal...