1.01.2007

Happy New Year! (also known as Post #1)

The duality of New Year's parties and New Year's resolutions makes no sense.

It's the first day of a new year. Everyone makes resolutions and try to start the new year on a clean slate. Clean slate? I started the new year on the floor, half-naked with dried salsa on my Cole Haans and my face in a cold pool of my own spit (thanks to a buddy's girlfriend for letting me borrow her pillow, by the way) . . . what kind of new start is that?

If I knew it was going to be that kind of party, I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes!

4 comments:

j.h.k. said...

Wookin' Pa Nub in all the wrong places, Wookin' Pa Nub...Welcome back to the blogosphere. I think, you really needed another medium in which to ignore your buddies. I think Adam would agree with me that it's interesting you list NOT believing in something as one of your chief characteristics. "My name's John. I like pasta, techno, and NOT fishing." I think New Year's resolutions are lame. I would be interested to hear peoples' unfulfilled NYRs. Mine last year was taking up the guitar again.

Anonymous said...

How about I never have to read the word "dick" again in reference to you. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Joe's sister sounds hot!

Joe said...

Easy, Rod...